Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This alive and kicking

It has been some time snce I posted and I just seem to keep on the busy side to get out here and post.
I was doing this really grat review of Firefox and it extensions and the system I was on died.

Hardware sucks. You can never fine good motherboard that will stand up to running long hours and not died after you work all night .
It been some time since I started this blog and i looking to move the art off and getin to pure tech and info on what is going on the world today.

I hope to post my review of Vista soon as i have been beta testing adn found Vista is more eye candy than program that works well or plays well with 3rd party software.

Testing is still going on so I will post as I find out more.

Thanks for stoping in and hope I can get more posted soon

CC

1 Comments:

Blogger the cyber consultant said...

testing

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home